Final Day

Friday, May 28, 2010
Today was my final day of the academic year at my second job. It was good it was the last day because I might not have been too keen to return after dealing with the nonsense I had to face today. At least I now get a four month break before the next early morning phone call comes in!

Things at my workistry have been considerably quieter. We always seem to have lots of meetings, and this coming week is no different as the pastoral team begins to plan the landscape of the 2010-2011 year. I will scratch one year-end event off my list this weekend, and that leaves just one big parish meeting and one field trip with the youth group on my list until vacation. The boss also volunteered me, in my absence, to bake dessert for the parish council so I will have to give that some thought.

On a personal note, I had a lovely visit to my beau's place last weekend. It was a much-needed and enjoyable break away for the long weekend.

0 comments:

Site Meter