Nearing the End

Monday, July 19, 2010
I have been away for a while on a vacation to visit a lovely part of our continent. The views were incredible:

This gave me a good opportunity to evaluate various circumstances that began to emerge in the past month and shortly before I left on my trip, I notified my boss and a few close friends that I was resigning my position at my workistry.

I came back today and started to inform the parishioners as well. The kids took it fairly well though they were obviously very surprised. I don't imagine it will be an easy few weeks as I bid farewell to so many good people.

So ... big changes. What this means for the blog is that it has run its course, and I will let it rest in peace once I complete my few remaining weeks at my workistry. In the meantime, I would ask you for your prayers as I plunge into this new phase of my life and thank you for your support!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

We'll miss you here!

Teresa B. said...

Prayers on your journey!
We leave next Monday for Cape Breton for 2 1/2 weeks.
But we are coming back.

Site Meter