Almost There...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I have been plugging away all week on Confirmation things: retreat, rehearsal and Mass details. The Confirmation notices from other parishes have started trickling in as well.

Thankfully a few young people are woefully behind on their community service hours so I have a couple coming in to help with the Confirmation retreat, and another one who is going to serve as a personal slave for a volunteer of mine who is running a big program on Sunday and who finds herself very short-handed.

Tomorrow I will be very busy trying to oversee a smooth Zone meeting for the area clergy. I have a little bit of help now, so hopefully, as long as the food arrives, things should be okay. I am starting early tomorrow and leaving early with the dangling carrot I have set up for myself: Survive the day without killing anybody and treat yourself to a movie after work.

0 comments:

Site Meter