Easter Break

Sunday, April 18, 2010
I had a wonderful 3.5 day break away from the parish, visiting my friend who lives 454km away as well as another province. It was so difficult to say goodbye on Saturday morning.

Alas, all good things must come to an end and I was back at the parish this morning, saying goodbye to our Catechetical families and hello to our youth group after a three week hiatus. We had an Easter party (after all, it is Easter season until May 23) and they enjoyed playing the Great Egg Drop Part Deux as well as having an Easter egg hunt. I was dismayed to see parishioners after the last mass run out of the doors and collect eggs - I didn't mind the children doing it, but when I saw ladies in their 30s piling our eggs into their pockets, I sent my group outside scrambling to get what was left 30 minutes earlier than anticipated. Such greed.


0 comments:

Site Meter