Shopping Spree

Wednesday, April 28, 2010
The boss took me out yesterday to what should have been three stores for supplies for the upcoming Confirmation retreat and Altar Server party, as well as some replacement sports items for ones that my kids have destroyed. Somehow we ended up having to go to five stores when the third one failed to have two of the things that I wanted, a basketball pump and gift cards. Three hours and about $300 later, we had everything on my list and my office now looks like I'm about to throw the party of the century.

The boss decided to pull a "We need to talk about your position and I have to make some decisions about next year" comment again. He did the same thing to me last year, which had me all worked up. This year, I'm in a different place, and frankly, he can do what he wants and it won't bother me. That's a nice place to be in. :)

0 comments:

Site Meter