Quiet Weekend

Monday, May 17, 2010
Now that the sacraments are done at the parish for the academic year, this was an awfully quiet Sunday. I did have the final 'regular' youth group meeting, which still has yet to be followed by two 'events', but all in all, things are really beginning to quiet down.

The weekend was also a quiet but lovely one. My beau made the trip down - back-to-back weekends! - and we managed to see How To Train Your Dragon (I thought the artists had been playing too much Wii Sports Resort, since all of the scenery looks eerily like that of the Resort Island!) and we checked out the farmer's market. While I was at work on Sunday, he was sweet and made dinner, did some cleaning and bought another gorgeous bouquet of fresh cut flowers (yellow tulips and violet freesia).

Coming up is what can only be dubbed the week of the meeting. We have a mandatory diocesan meeting about workplace violence this week, and I have a meeting with my lovely female colleagues for our little support group, which I'm hosting this time. I've also got the annual meeting with the boss where he discusses "my position", only he never enlightens me ahead of time as to wait that conversation is going to entail by means of an agenda.

0 comments:

Site Meter